Kyon: Big Damn Hero
http://uploads.ru/i/F/x/Z/FxZt3.png
Язык: английский
Автор: Brian Randall a.k.a. Durandall
Жанр: slice of life/приключения/экшен

Фанфик по Меланхолии Харухи Судзумии.

Одним прекрасным летним воскресным днём Кёну позвонила... Юки. С просьбой срочно прибыть к ней. Явившегося к ней домой Кёна ожидала ужасная новость: Нагато осталось жить около трёх часов, и предотвратить это невозможно. В отчаянии Кён решается на крайнюю меру - раскрыть Харухи правду о её способностях, чтобы она, используя свою силу, спасла Юки.
Пробуждённая Харухи. Беглянка из параллельного измерения. Якудза. Я уже упоминал гарем? В общем, впереди Кёна ждёт весьма насыщенный героическими похождениями год. Яре яре.

Ссылки: фанфик на сайте автора, хронология, "трейлер" (текстовый) ссылка не копируется, поэтому вот он:

Трейлер|Трейлер

?????: In the vast sea of worlds...

Take of some North High students entering high school.
Kyon: That day had started normally enough, but then, that was true of nearly all days.

Koizumi: in the middle of those events...

Kyon, Koizumi and Mikuru are shown walking in the streets. None of them are wearing their uniform.
Kyon: Is closed space still a concern?
Koizumi: Right now, Suzumiya-san is more bewildered than anything else.

Yuki: I found a new reason for my existence...

Yuki and Kyon are in Yuki's apartment, sitting in front of each other.
Yuki: My deletion has been scheduled in three hours.
Kyon: How set is this?
Yuki: It is absolute.

Mikuru: and showed it with pride...

Kyon and Tsuruya are in route to North High but none of them are walking. Kyon is one step ahead of her but turned back to see Tsuruya's downcast expression, her head sightly lowered and looking to her feet.
Tsuruya: I'm not allowed to give up.

Tsuruya: knowing we will all have each other...

The whole SOS Brigade plus Tsuruya and another girl are in the clubroom. Realization, which quickly falls into despair dawns in the face of the other girl.
?????: I don't remember. I'm sorry ... I ... I don't remember!

Kyon: working together so we could realize...

Image shows Yuki, Kyon and Tsuruya wearing some strange uniforms fighting against a large group of enemies. Two synchronized voices can be heard.
Kyon/Haruhi: A challenge against any of us is a challenge against all of us!

Haruhi: ...not what I wished for but what I really wanted.

Haruhi, Tsuruya and Mikuru are siting inside a car. Tsuruya is watching Haruhi with a completely serious and neutral look on her face, Mikuru looks sightly surprised and Haruhi absolutely confident.
Haruhi: You think I'm going to sit by and see how it can be done by Kyon's family and not take that as a challenge to do it better?

[no voiceover] Kyon: Big Damn Hero

Image shows Yuki's face, she's in the clubroom.
Yuki: Program nine goal: Enlarge Suzumiya Haruhi's-
[cue to black screen without text]
Haruhi: Yuki, that's enough!

Читайте, не пожалеете!

Отредактировано OneMore (2012-06-08 16:30:11)